Humidifiers help relieve dry air and add moisture, which is why they’re popular in colder regions where heating systems dehydrate the indoor environment. As with any appliance, you should use care when choosing a humidifier for your home or office. Opting for a high-quality humidifier that also includes an essential oils tray is a great way to improve the overall comfort of your home as well as adding to the ambience. Humidifiers with essential oils are a great way to add fragrance to your home without using candles or sprays. All you need is some water, a few drops of your favorite essential oil, and you’ll have a beautiful scent throughout your home.
The best humidifiers with essential oils are an excellent way to ensure that your home is comfortable and healthy. They help prevent the dry air that comes from heating systems, which can irritate your throat and nose. They also help prevent skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis by adding moisture to the air.
There are a lot of reasons to use an essential oil humidifier and several great reasons to choose this type over another. Let’s take a moment to examine some of the different benefits of using essential oil with your humidifier.
Benefits of Using Humidifiers with Essential Oils
- Humidifiers with essential oils prevent the dry air that comes from heating systems, which can irritate your throat and nose. They also help prevent skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis by adding moisture to the air.
- Humidifiers with essential oils provide aromatherapy benefits. You can buy humidifiers that come with an oil tray so you can add your favorite scents to the air in your home. This can help to soothe anxiety or depression and even reduce stress levels overall.
- Humidifiers help relieve allergies and asthma symptoms. If you suffer from seasonal allergies or asthma, using a humidifier with an essential oil tray can help to alleviate some of these symptoms because it helps keep sinuses moist so they don’t get too dry when allergens start floating around outside during allergy season (or if you live somewhere where there’s lots of pollen).
3 Humidifiers with Essential Oil Trays
1) Vicks Warm Mist Humidifier With Essential Oil Tray
The Vicks Warm Mist Humidifier is an efficient, soothing and quiet device that helps to create a healthy environment for your home. It’s easy to use and clean, with a 1-gallon water tank that lets you run it for up to 18 hours.
The humidifier has a 360-degree rotating nozzle and three speeds. The color-changing lights add a relaxing touch, while the built-in tray allows you to diffuse essential oils into the air for aromatherapy benefits. The automatic shut-off feature helps you save energy and money on running costs.
2) Crane Drop Shape Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier With Essential Oil Tray
The Crane Drop Shape Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier With Essential Oil Tray has a sleek design that allows it to fit into most rooms without taking up a lot of space. It comes with an aroma tray that allows you to add essential oils to the water when you are using it as a humidifier. You can use this product during cold weather or when there is low humidity in your home to help relieve dry skin.
3) Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier by Everlasting Comfort
The Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier by Everlasting Comfort is a top-rated humidifier that can be used in any room in the house. It has a simple design with an easy-to-fill tank that ensures you won’t have to stop what you’re doing to refill it. The tank is also very easy to clean, so you won’t have to worry about germs and bacteria building up inside.
The ultrasonic technology used in this humidifier helps ensure that the mist is evenly distributed throughout the room and doesn’t create puddles of water on the floor or furniture. The LED lights provide a soothing glow at night, which can help lull your baby into slumber as well.
The fact that this particular model uses ultrasonic technology means that it doesn’t produce any heat or noise while working — in fact, it’s near whisper quiet.
There are many benefits to purchasing a humidifier with essential oil trays, whether you choose the Ultrasonic Cool Mist, Vicks or Crane. You may find that one performs better for you than another but at the end of the day, it all comes down to your preference and budget. The most important thing is that you use some sort of humidifier during the cold months to prevent the harshness of the dry air from affecting your skin and overall health.
Overall, if you want to know which humidifier to choose, simply check your needs. If you don’t want the hassle of remembering to refill a water unit every day, then a humidifier with a large tank and an added essential oil tray is the best choice.