The modern security market allows you to protect yourself and your property with a high level of reliability. The solutions are different and available to everyone today. From deterrent measures (fences, service dogs, bars on windows, armored doors) to more effective ones – remote control and physical security with Onholding close protection bodyguards. But we can talk about efficiency if there is a high quality of services provided by the security company.
What to Pay Attention to When Choosing?
What should you pay attention to when choosing a security company to which you will entrust your security? Firstly, you need to decide what kind of security you will have: state or private.
If you need reliable security, not the presence of security guards at the facility, quality equipment, and not a cheap fake, then what should you pay attention to when choosing a company that provides security services? The answer to this question will help you choose the right security company, which will eventually provide reliable protection for you and your property, or professionally install video surveillance, an access control system, etc., and protect you from fake professionals and one-day companies.
In terms of security, a mistake in choosing a security company can, unfortunately, lead to very sad consequences.
What Are the Points of a Reliable Company?
It is necessary to pay attention to:
- The company has a license to provide security services. At your request, representatives of the security company will be happy to provide it. In some companies, the license can be seen on the website.
- Work experience in security and seniority in the market of security services.
- The number of clients. If the company is not limited to one city, but expands and grows, in the form of its representative offices throughout the country, this is also a huge plus. This means that existing customers want their facilities to be protected by a single, proven company. After all, as you know, demand creates supply. And this, by the way, is an important issue for dynamically developing companies that are talking about expanding and protecting their branches in all regions.
- Which objects were guarded during the company’s operation? Their categories and status, customer feedback about the decency of the management, their punctuality, and readiness to come to the rescue in case of extraordinary events at the guarded object.
- Loyal and realistic price policy of the security firm. The minimum price of protection should be alarming, and a large one characterizes the maturity of the company, but not everything else (quality, for example).
- Call several security firms and find out the average cost of the service. You shouldn’t overpay, especially if you don’t know exactly what you’re paying for, but you can’t focus on the low cost either, since the savings are mainly due to staff salaries.
- Material responsibility should be reflected in the object protection contract, but it is relevant when the company has assets, machines, a monitoring center, its own equipped premises, and not a rented office, etc.
- Security guards must undergo training: have a certificate of at least 3rd grade, have work experience preferably in law enforcement agencies, and be approximately 25 to 45 years old.
One more piece of advice: if after a comprehensive study of the security firm, you still have some doubts, enter into a short-term contract for two or three months. During this time, do a few checks, call the emergency team, and check the arrival time. Try to remove the property, enter the premises without turning off the alarm, try to bribe the security guard, or offer to drink strong drinks. Let your familiar police officer try to enter the territory of the enterprise.
All these measures will give a clear picture of real security. It’s okay if you have to change the security company, but you will clearly know who and how you are protected by detectmind.