Bed sheets are numerous. After all, you need to protect your bed and make yourself comfortable. But the problem most people face sometimes is what bed sheets to choose from. You try to search online, but you end up getting presented with many options to choose from. But among the many bed sheets out there, bamboo cooling sheets have proven to be exceptional.
Although some bed sheets are soft and make you comfortable, the downside is that they are often made for specific weather, either for summer or winter. So as soon as there is a change in weather, they are no longer in use, and you tend to start looking for another one that suits the current climate. You end up spending double the money. But when it comes to bamboo cooling sheets, the case is the opposite.
Some of the many exceptional qualities of bamboo cooling sheets:
- Bamboo cooling sheets serve you for any weather. Whether it’s hot or cold, you’re good to go. To simply put, they regulate temperature.
- Bamboo cooling sheets are soft and breathable. They’re accommodating and soothing. Bamboo cooling sheets are the kind of sheets that make you wake up late.
- The perfect bed sheet that will compliment your mattress to give quality and sound sleep is the bamboo cooling sheet. It can be used in any room.
- Bamboo cooling sheets also prevent skin irritation of any kind and protect your bed from dust, stain, and the likes.
You’ve found exactly the bed sheets you need!
Cleaning your bamboo sheets
Stains are bound to occur, and there’s no way we can prevent them from happening. However, when your bamboo sheets become dirty, there’s always a way out, which is why you’ve decided to find out how to wash bamboo sheets.
Washing bamboo sheets can be hard, especially for first-timers. However, when you take your time to follow the necessary steps, you’ll find yourself explaining how to wash a bamboo sheet to someone else.
Bamboo sheets are delicate; they need to be carefully cleaned. Let’s see how to wash bamboo sheets.
- Use cold water for washing. Cold water makes it easier to wash off the stains.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals for washing, as this can cause fibers damage which can affect their durability and prevent them from providing the expected comfort.
- If a stain refuses to come off, do not bleach. Bleaching destroys the sheet. So soak instead. Make a mixture of warm water and oxyclean, then immerse the bamboo sheets inside the mixture. The longer the sheets stay in the mix, the clearer it becomes. After soaking, put through the recommended process.
- Apply mild detergent on sweat stains. Rub the stained part and once the sheet absorbs it, wash as usual.
- When learning how to wash a bamboo sheet, stains like blood might sound impossible to remove. But soaking it in cold water and then in an enzyme cleaner will do the trick. Afterward, put it through the normal washing process.