A stylish TV Unit changes the look of the entire living room and the house. It increases the aesthetics of the living room. Nowadays, TVs are not only found in the living room; they are placed in the dining rooms and kid’s rooms, and small ones are found in the kitchen as well. The TV Units occupy a significant part of the living room, and picking a stylish and functional one improves the overall appearance. You can find some of the best TV units at Wakefit, which enhance the aesthetics of your living room. Buy a TV Unit that is relatively big so that it can accommodate your everyday needs, like some small plants, pendants or souvenirs. Let’s check out some designs that are famous nowadays:
Contemporary TV Units
- A floor TV stand is more traditional, yet it may still be sleek and futuristic. It takes up floor space, but you can pick a cabinet-style item for storage.
- The floating TV unit is wall-mounted, adding a modern touch to the area. In this configuration, the television is also frequently hung on the wall.
- Open shelves – As the name suggests, this TV table has empty shelves. It is a floor-mounted TV rack that generally includes a mounting bracket for large televisions.
- A TV console is a box-style unit built made out of wood. Depending on your requirements, you may choose a console with shelves, open areas, drawers, and cabinets.
- Cabinet-style – This simple TV cabinet design for the living room has an open area for your television on top and cabinets on the bottom. Another option is a sliding cabinet for the TV on top and cupboards beneath.
- Hutch and entertainment unit – These TV units are similar, but the entertainment unit is more prominent. Shelves and cupboards surround the television. These units are ideal for showcasing collections, storing entertainment equipment, and your television set.
You get some of the best TV Units online. There are different designs of TV units that enhance the look of your room with their sleek, contemporary, elegant, and sophisticated appearance.
How to Choose the Best TV Unit Furniture
Curling up on the couch after a long day at work and watching your favourite TV show is bliss. But, before you rush out and make a hasty and impulsive purchase that may leave you with a clumsy-fitting TV cabinet, you should take a moment before buying one to understand if it gels with the other furniture in the living room.
Consider the Dimensions of the TV
The size of the television will impact the room in which it is installed. If your television is large, then you will need a bigger TV unit so that it supports the TV. Similarly, a TV cabinet that is too huge for a living room or bedroom may make the area feel smaller and more claustrophobic, so choose wisely.
Your TV unit’s size should ideally suit your room’s space. Choose bright and impressive items for larger spaces and simpler patterns for smaller areas. However, do the measurements before purchasing them if you are placing your TV set against a particular background.
The distance from the TV unit to the sofa is critical and must be considered. If you are nearsighted, a television that is too far away from a couch or armchair might cause squinting. A TV that is too close might cause eye strain and weariness.
Consider the Height of the Seating
If a TV unit is placed lower than your couch or recliner, it may create strain over time. On the other hand, viewing can be unpleasant and cause stress in your neck if the TV is positioned too high on the wall.
When sitting, the lower part of the TV display should be in line with your eye. Similarly, an increased height of the TV stand will go with the heightened seats and vice versa.
Style plays an Important Role
Style matters the most and is very personal, so your TV unit designs in the living room will highlight the room and be the centre of attraction. There are wide varieties of TV cabinets available in the market, including routed shutters, marbles, metals, and other decorative features. These extra features add to the classic style of the TV cabinet. You may match your current furniture, such as a coffee table, nest of tables, lamp table, or bookshelf, to your new TV entertainment unit or go an entirely different route.
Wooden TV units for living rooms are durable and sturdy to support your television load. These woods are environment-friendly and are well-known for their elegance and durability.
While selecting the most beautiful and appealing TV unit for your house is essential, doing so takes a bit of work. However, always keep in mind to maintain quality.