Instagram is a very powerful social media platform and it’s no surprise that Instagram has over 500 million users. It’s a great platform to build a community around your brand and it’s a great place to grow your business. To get the most out of your business’s Instagram account you’re going to want to make sure that you’re engaging your audience and that you’re following the right steps when it comes to growing your followers. Let’s read the blog on how to prepare your account for promotion and then how to promote.
Things to do before promoting an Insta Account
How can you promote your Instagram account? It is not that simple. There are many different methods and it is very important to have a plan. You need to know what you want to achieve and how you are going to achieve it. The most important thing is to have a smart strategy. Let’s explore the plan before exploring the best methods for promoting an Instagram account.
1. Account creation and set-up
- Sign up on insta and let others know about your account niche and purpose. Here, be cautious while choosing an account name. It must reflect your brand You need to add location as well. If you have a business website, link it to your account. You can also link your other social accounts.
- Remove inactive subscribers from the account if your account was created months back. Inactive subscribers are a threat to promotional activities. Consider a post with 10 engagements only and you have 1k subscribers. Instagram will perceive that your content is not necessarily appealing and hence remove it from showing in the newsfeed. Subscribers don’t matter, the thing that concerns is how much the audience engages.
- If you are running a personal account, switch to a business profile for real-time statistical analysis.
2. Activity plan
When you are posting regularly, this is your best strategy. Don’t think that posting 100 posts on a single day and then leaving the account idle will promote it. It will not produce the desired results. First, decide on the goals that why you are promoting your account and what you require: followers, sales or something else? Make your content strategy while posting regularly.
Promote Instagram Account
Instagram promotion methods can be free or paid. It is up to you which method you prefer for promoting your Instagram account. Here are free promotion methods discussed only.
- Reels: You can post short purposeful videos for your followers. It has become the most effective promotion method. When you post stories, you are engaging your followers but reels reach the external audiences as well. You may get thousands of views with just a hundred followers. Moreover, reels don’t expire as stories and posts do.
- Comments: This is not related to spam comments. Such comments are useless. When someone comments, engage with them in a friendly manner. You should comment on other users’ accounts.
- Hashtags: By using hashtags, you are directing the Instagram algorithm to direct your post to interested people. It can’t promise a huge reach but is somehow helpful.
The article explained the necessary information for individuals looking to promote their Instagram accounts. If you want to buy the services, you can comment for more information.