problem on the face In addition to acne, melisma is another thing that girls. Like we are not welcome either. Because melisma will make our skin ผิวแพ้ง่าย have blemishes, not smooth, not smooth, not as smooth as you wish, even if it doesn’t cause harm. But every time I look in the mirror
Melisma is a lesion that occurs on the skin caused by abnormal production of pigment cells on the skin surface. causing uneven skin tone It will be brown or black. (If exposed to very strong sunlight), which often occurs in groups near In the area of the face, forehead, and above the lips or other areas of the body that are always exposed to the sun, such as the arms and back, etc.
melisma, melisma… Where did she come from?
- Sunlight: is the main cause of melisma. The UVA in the invisible sunlight waves hit the skin. Causing the card to stimulate the production of melanin pigment cells. can cause melisma and applying sunscreen It can only protect against UVB rays.
- Hormones: The female hormone is estrogen. and progesterone that can stimulate cells in the body Create more pigment when exposed to the sun. is the reason that Melisma occurs in up to 90% of females.
- Heredity: If someone in the same family has a history of melisma. It is highly possible that melisma is also inherited
- Taking oral contraceptives: because birth control pills contain estrogen and progesterone.
that stimulates the production of pigment cells, thus causing melisma
- Cosmetics : Some cosmetics contain chemicals such as chemical flavorings or colors that can cause melisma.
Interesting melisma : shallow melisma, deep melisma, mixed melisma
The types of melisma are not the only ones. Let’s get to know the different types. of melisma that often occurs on the face How does each species come from and how can we prevent melisma from forming on our faces?
If You Need More Information Visit: magnewsworld
A melisma located at the level of the epidermis (epidermis) as a light brown streak. edge is clearly visible This kind of melisma It is the easiest sky that can happen. But it disappears the fastest, just apply the drug or when the skin has new cell renewal, shallow melisma will disappear on its own.
2. deep melisma
It looks like a bluish-gray or purple-colored streak. It is caused by an abnormality in the amount of pigment that occurs in the inner layer of the skin (dermis), which is more difficult to treat than superficial melisma.
3. Mixed melisma
It is a melisma that is characterized by a combination of melisma and deep melisma. Can occur in the outer skin and the inner skin. Which most people tend to be this type of melisma.
keep melisma far ahead
The main treatment for melisma is medication. The medication must be appropriate for the type of melisma that occurs. which can be categorized into the following types of drugs:
Ointments are still the main factor in the treatment of melisma. After treatment for some time, medication may need to be adjusted to suit. including reducing potential side effects Other therapies are only complementary factors. which depends on the patient’s socioeconomic status and the melisma that is also in some patients When melisma is applied, small brown granules may form around the melisma, which is a side effect of melisma topical. from hydroquinone, known as “Oconosis”, which is very difficult to treat Small brown granules will make melisma more pronounced. If a patient takes 3% or more of hydroquinone over a period of several months, there is a possibility of side effects.
- Drugs in the group that accelerate the removal of epidermis cells : It is a drug that helps the melanin pigment in the body to decrease faster. Lighten the brown streaks of melisma. It contains a mixture of fruit acids Alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) and vitamin A acid.
- Drugs in the group that reduce melanin production: This drug requires a duration of treatment of approximately 4-8 weeks and is used for melismatosis that occurs in the epidermis, such as hydroquinone. (Hydroquinone), arbutin, kojic acid (Kojic acid) or vitamin C gel.
Treatment of melisma using Tranxemic acid oral medication that has properties to reduce melanin production. But the use of this drug requires a certain amount of time. and may cause side effects such as coronary heart disease
or vein thrombosis, both topical and oral medications Medication needs to be under the supervision and supervision of a physician. This may cause side effects such as peeling or darkening of the skin if used in excess.
Melisma can be healed naturally.
In addition to drug use Natural melisma treatment is another alternative that is non-chemical treatment. in a simple way From the raw materials that can be found nearby are
Lemons: Lemons contain vitamin C and citric acid. which has the ability to make our skin bright and clear Apply lemon juice to your face and leave it for 15-30 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with warm water.
Radish face mask: Radish contains pro-vitamin A. Which is a precursor of vitamin A that helps the skin smooth and beautiful. And make the stains fade away by using 1 small head of radish to wash เจลล้างหน้า , peel and slice thinly. Bring to a blender thoroughly. Add about 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and apply it all over your face. Leave it for 10-15 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
Take care of facial skin to be far away from melisma.
If melisma has not yet been born We can prevent it before we have to solve the melisma on the page. With a variety of methods that are not difficult to do, such as
- Stay away from the sun: the sun is the main culprit in melisma. Even though Thailand is a hot country But we should find a way to avoid the sun during prime time of the sun between 10.00-15.00 if it is too difficult to avoid. We need to find ways to prevent, such as using a sunscreen with SPF30 or higher. Choose one that blocks both UVA and UVB rays. Be sure to reapply every 2 hours or if there is an emergency when there is no sunscreen near you. Find a coat, hat, and umbrella to help solve the problem first.
- Eat fruits and vegetables. Containing Vitamin C: Vitamin C has properties that help make our skin cells change well. Always make your skin beautiful and radiant. Helps the body to synthesize collagen well This will help make our skin smoother as well. Fruits that are high in vitamins include oranges, guavas, strawberries, papaya, watermelon, kiwi, tomatoes, broccoli, etc.
- Avoid taking birth control pills: The hormones estrogen and progesterone contained in the pills cause the body to produce melanin cells. which is the cause of melisma
natural anti-melisma diet
In addition to melisma, it can be treated with medication. Food is also an anti-melisma as well with a variety of formulas to choose from and use as you like.
Aloe Vera Formula
The outstanding properties of aloe vera Is to help remove scars and dark spots. Plus there is a weak acid. That helps reduce oiliness on the face as well. This formula can be done by applying the jelly in aloe vera to the face twice a day. Do it often for about 1-2 months and then the melisma marks will say goodbye.
Read More About: newszone787
Apply tamarind pulp or apply a thin layer to the skin at the melisma area, leave it for 3-5 minutes, then rinse with clean water. do it once a week Tamarind will help shed old dead skin cells away. It can make melisma scars fade away.
Centella asiatica formula
Centella asiatica doesn’t always have to be eaten during a broken heart, but it can be eaten to cure melisma. Because of the properties of Centella asiatica that can treat skin diseases as well. Will be eaten fresh or blended and used to mask the face for 15-20 minutes, then wash off before bedtime every day. Melisma is gone.