Cement roofing sheets are produced by blending Portland cement with lightweight aggregates and air into porous concrete. with galvanized steel reinforcement inside by building a house, you will use the sheet roof to build a house บริษัทรับสร้างบ้าน depending on the nature of the environment and the weather.
Chemistry roofing sheets may be produced from a wood pulp mixture subjected to a chemical process with Portland cement. This type of roof sheet can be used with either a wooden or steel roof structure. Or it can be used as a formwork for concrete slab work. The formwork will be left as a soundproof and heat insulating ceiling material.
- Placing cement roofing sheets will be placed between beams or purlins. and fastened with galvanized clips.
- The cement roof sheet has a surface that allows the tile or roofing material to be nailed.
- We can put sound insulation under the sheet of cement roof. which may be left to show to make a ceiling
- Length approx. 9′ to 12′ (2,745 to 3.660)
- Width approx. 16″ and 24″ (405 and 610).
Suitable thicknesses are:
- 2″ (51) spans 3′ to 5′ (915 to 1,525) long.
- 3″ (75) spans 4′ to 7′ (1,220 to 2,135) long.
- 4″ (100) spans 5′ to 8′ (1,525 to 2,440).
- Tongue groove may be reinforced with galvanized steel sheet.
- Gutter-shaped sheet It has a mid-sole thickness of 1″ (25) and has thicker edges to make it strong enough to sit across.
Suitable edge thicknesses are:
- 2¾” (70) spans 4′ to 7 (1,220 to 2,135) lengths.
- 3½” (90) spans 7 to 9′ (2,135 to 2,745) long.
- 4″ (100) spans 9′ to 12 (2,745 to 3,660) long.
- Length 5′ to 12′ (1,525) to (3660)
- Width 24″, 30″, 48″ (610, 760, 1,220)
- Appropriate thicknesses are:
- 2″ (51) spans up to 3′ (915) long.
- 2½” (64) spans up to 3′ to 6″ (1,065).
- 3″ (75) spans up to 4′ (1,220) long.
- 3½” (90) spans up to 4′ to 6″ (1,370) in length.
- 4″ (100) spans up to 5′ (1,525) long.
There will be many words that are used. by a house building company รับสร้างบ้าน the following roofing terms are often used:
- Tenderloin or chicken breast is the horizontal line that meets the top between the sloping panels.
- Attic windows are sloping. The structure protrudes from the slope of the roof. and windows or vents
- The area in front of the porch of the gable roof with slopes left-right.
- Standing gable panels are the slope that is the overhanging edge of the roof slope
- Sloped roof is single sloping roof
- Ching Chai runs horizontally at the bottom edge of the roof end.
- The ceiling or battens are at the bottom of the roof, the vents on the left-right slope of the roof extending to the eaves.
- The hipped roof porch is formed from the inclination of the ridge.
- The hip gutter is where the two roof panels meet and where rainwater flows.
The gable roof is sloping down from the middle ridge on both sides to form a gable shape.
- Chicken breasts that stand side by side with rafters.
- The rafters are placed from the wall to the central ridge.
- Gable rafter
- The rafter or joist of the ceiling. Serves to fasten the pillar’s head from the pillar’s rafters.
- The span of the rafters
- Load-bearing walls or beams.
- Under-roof load-bearing walls are used in cases where the span of the rafters is very long. and in case of wanting to reduce the span of the rafters
- Chicken breasts placed on the bottom of the rafters.
- rafter or ceiling joist Serves to fasten the pillar’s head from the pillar’s rafters.
- There should be enough space under the roof for ventilation. and receive natural light or want to have an attic
- Beams or load-bearing walls.
- The span of the rafters
The hipped roof has two side sloping lines and one sloping front.
- chicken breast
- Hip ridge is a piece of roof line where the top rafter ends of two roof planes collide. And there will be roof tiles covering the ridge covering the top along the way to prevent rainwater from the top of the ridge.
- rafters on hip It is a rafter that is less than the full length rafter. because it must be placed on the hip ridge or hip
- rafters on hip ridge
- rafters lay across the ridge
- A rafter is a vertical roof piece where the lower rafter ends of two roof planes collide. and there will be rain gutters for water to flow down from the roof
The vaulted roof is divided into two sides, the low-sloping arch and the double-sloping.
- Chicken breast with side rafters.
- The distance between the rafters
- Support ceiling or attic floor. Acts as a rafter to attach the column head to the wall.
- Beams, ace or load-bearing walls.
- A flat roof is similar in shape to a floor frame.
- Tong accepts the roof.
- Double joists or double beams
- Even if the roof is flat, it is a flat plane. But it should be sloped enough to allow rainwater to drain out through the sewer hole. This can be done in another way by pressing a slope in the texture of the insulating layer.
- Overhanging rafters to support overhangs or overhangs of roofs.